Cycling? Check. Parkour? Check. RV living? Check.
As founder of Bike Rumor!, the world’s largest cycling tech blog, Tyler Benedict knows how tricky it can be to stay active and healthy while traveling 14 hours a day. Listen to Aaron’s interview with Tyler as he tells his secrets to keeping a healthy routine while traveling frequently. Tyler also shares about merging his company with the AllGear family of websites, including GearJunkie, AutoWise, Switchback Travel and other leading outdoor and gear sites.
Tyler talks about his favorite places to ride and parkour in Greensboro and his Instagram, Cool Greensboro, where he showcases all the cool things Greensboro has to offer.
“If you’re hungry all the time it just means you’re eating the wrong things.”
– Tyler Benedict
In This Episode:
- Learn about why Greensboro is a great place for cyclists year round.
- The importance of being proactive to maintain flexibility and mobility.
- How your diet can impact your training as you age.
- Making small changes that accumulate over time.
- Using real-life projects to teach your kids about business.
- Bike Rumor! Website
- Bike Rumor! Instagram
- Cool Greensboro Website
- Cool Greensboro Instagram
- Tyler Benedict Instagram
Connect with Aaron and Andra:
Plus: Whenever you’re ready… here are 3 ways I can help you feel fit, healthy and strong again without pain meds, injections or surgery…
- Grab a free copy of my book
The 7 Secrets to Heal Your Back and Stay Pain Free. -> Click Here
- Request a Total Body Diagnostic Test.
We’ve got room on our schedule for a few new patients this month and if you’d like to find out exactly what’s going on in as little as 20 minutes, maybe even just get a 2nd opinion… just send me a message at m.me/LeBauerPT with the words “TBD”.
- Work with me and our team privately.
If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to help you feel Fit, Healthy and STRONG again… just send me a message at m.me/LeBauerPT with the words “Stronger”… tell me a little about what’s going on and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details! 👈